Friday, April 29, 2011

Decisions, decisions. . .

Project "repair storm door from dog damage" has begun. One side of the new panel is painted and drying. Then, I got everything all set to paint the front porch, only to discover the can I thought was redwood was actually natural cedar. So...do I make a mad dash to buy some? Do I switch gears and do some other projects that I already have paint for? Or...do I give in to my impatience with the whole painting idea and clean the gutters, instead? Or use up the two rotting bananas and make banana bread?


I am disproportionately frustrated, therefore, praying for patience. After all, wouldn't some, somewhere, give anything if my problem for this day could take the place of what they are facing?


Maybe this is a "nudge" to take care of some routine tasks I have been procrastinating; like paperwork and follow-up phone calls to insurance companies.


Naa...painting the porch or cleaning gutters is so much more appealing than listening to "phone music" while on "hold."

No comments:

Post a Comment